- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the Skinforyou mobile application (the “”Application””) or visit our website at www.skinforyou.com or any related page (the “Website”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this Application.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection below).
Third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information to them.
2. Children Under the Age of 13.
Neither the Application nor the Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Information” section below.
3. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Application and Website:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Application or Website.
a. Information You Provide to Us.
When you download, register with, or use this Application or the Website, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, basic information about your skin and skin care process, and limited health information (“”personal information””).
- That is about you but individually, but does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Application or our Website, and usage details.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Application or Website. This includes information provided at the time of downloading the Application, registering to use the Application, or while using our Application or Website. We may also ask you for information when you register for, collect, or redeem reward points (if we create such a program), or when you report a problem with the Application or Website.
- Photographs and other materials you choose to upload to the Application or the Website, if permitted.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Application and the Website.
You may choose to provide information to us and to Salons (as defined in the “Third Party Information Collection” section below) while using the Application or Website, including through chat or direct message features within the Application or Website. Please see the “Third Party Information Collection” section below for more information regarding our policies for collection and use of information by third parties.”
“b. Automatic Information Collection and Tracking.
When you download, access, and use the Application or Website, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Application or Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Application, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Application.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device, computer and internet connection, including the device or computer’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Application and Website also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device or computer. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the Application or delete it from your device, and do not use the Website. For more information, see the “Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information” section below. Note, however, that opting out of the Application’s collection of location information will disable its location-based features.
[We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
4. Third-Party Information Collection.
When you use the Application, the Website or their content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device or computer manufacturer.
- Your mobile service or internet provider.
The third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Application or Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
a. Analytics Tools
“We may use analytics tools and other third-party technologies, such as Google Analytics, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use the Website. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information.
The third-party analytics companies who collect information on our Application, Website and other online products and/or services may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your activities across their network of websites as well as online and/or mobile products and services. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
b. Sales, Payment and Management Tools
“technologies to collect information about you and you should consult their privacy policies for more information.
5. How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Application, the Website and their contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Give you notices about your account, including information related to rewards points used or earned by you.
- Facilitate services between you and Salons.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Application updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it or the Website.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Application and Website, and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Application and Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Application or Website.
We use location information you provide to connect you with local Salons in your area.
6. Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Skinforyou Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Skinforyou Inc. about our Application or Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you or in connection with providing social media features and analyzing traffic to the
Application and Website, provided you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see the “Your Choices About Our
Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information” section below.”
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Application Terms and Conditions.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Skinforyou Inc., our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information. To withdraw your consent for our use of your data, you can delete your account with us. You may delete your account either within the Application itself or by sending a request to us to delete your account using the information in the “Contact Information” section below.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“”NAI””) on the NAI’s website.
8. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at the email address in the “Contact Information” section below to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
9. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Application or Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You may not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Application or Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
11. Contact Information